Thinking of starting up a team - Teams - Ultima PSOBB Forum

So I am new to Blue Burst, how dies the team thing work? Are there any perks to working with a team other than having 3 other guys?

Ultima PSOBB Forum - Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst

A couple changes have been applied so that players can acquire meseta more easily by their own means. STARTING MESETA New characters now start with 15,000 ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Why is Ephinea Still Regarded so Highly? : r/PSO - Reddit

I think Ultima is declining because their admin is so uninvolved, and there seems to be an aversion to ban toxic players. (Some get banned ...

Your PSO history... | Pioneer 2 - A Phantasy Star Online Community

I started PSO to get the Tails Chao in SA2B on the Gamecube. It was fun to pretty much auto win those events lol cause I was never a fan of Chao ...

PSO Remake [Archive] - PSO-World.com

I can not promise something like that is achievable and would depend very much on the size of the team once the project starts to take off.

Phantasy Star General (PSG) - Team Recruitment - Destiny PSOBB

All are welcome to join our team. However, we do not want members who seek to, or actively disobey the rules established on this server. All members of the ...

Future of PSO (Community and Rates) | Page 2 | Pioneer 2 - Ephinea

Yes, raw stats are important, but there comes a point where strategy can win out. Everything from creating good synergy with their abilities, ...

NGS Worth Playing 2023? : r/PSO2NGS - Reddit

So I've been playing NGS for a while now. And I've come to the conclusion that the game isn't worth the time it requires to thrive in it.

PSO: What's different? - Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst Forum

[NEW!] PSOBB also adds TEAMS, which are a group of people that play as one group for supremacy of Ragol. Even better, you get another story: ...

We Phantasy Star Online - Retro & Arcade Gaming - rllmuk

This is a thread for fans of PSO to reminisce about the best game ever and somewhere to post cool stuff that's not really appropriate in ...